• Capable of going from authentic smaller reverb sounds all the way up to near-infinite Cloud decay.
• New Ensemble mode for instant string-like organic pads and soundscapes that organically follow your playing.
• Freeze and Infinite modes available via the TRS MIDI expression jack.
• Powerful controls for Pre-Delay, Tone and Modulation.
• Mono-to-Mono, Mono-to-Stereo and Stereo-to-Stereo back panel switch.
• True Stereo In and Out via TRS jacks to make connections easy.
• Full MIDI integration: save up to 300 presets, real-time parameter control and more.
• TRS MIDI/Expression pedal jack allows easy control over most pedal parameters.
• Integrated USB-C connection for firmware updates, MIDI control and connection to Nixie.
• Premium analog JFET input circuit ensures superb responsiveness
A New Frontier
It’s rare, but sometimes a single pedal has the ability to transform the way that we think about a type of effect. The new Cloudburst from Strymon is just such a device, taking ambient processing to the next level by offering a powerful reverb algorithm that can go from authentic smaller room sounds all the way up to near-infinite Cloud decay.
Coupled with the powerful ambience processing is a brand-new Ensemble engine, capable of creating organic pads and soundscapes that follow your playing organically – you’ll get different results if you change pickups or play in a different place on the neck. It’s unlike anything you’ve ever heard or played before, all wrapped in a smaller form factor that still manages to house full stereo I/O, TRS MIDI and USB-C connectors on the back panel. Prepare to be inspired!